WHY CHOOSE HCR?
WHY CHOOSE HCR?
- We are your local concrete raising and leveling experts in the greater houston area.
- Houston Concrete Raising levels and repairs all common concrete surfaces including uneven sidewalks, driveways, porches, patios, pool decks, slabs and commercial concrete pads.
- We are not a franchise. We are a proud, family owned and operated, Houston-born company.
- We are honest. We inform and educate, rather than sell. During our estimate if we do not see a need for our services and there is an other remedy for your problem, we will be honest with you.
- Smaller Holes: Concrete Raising requires holes to be drilled in your concrete in order to pump our material underneath. We have the smallest holes of all mudjacking companies at 1 ¼”’. This reduces the visibility of the patch and keeps your concrete looking nice and clean.
- Maintenance Free! Once our job is completed, we stand behind our quality job with our industry leading 2 year warranty.
- Zero Pressure! Fill out our free estimate form for a no commitment in person estimate. You can even save $50 off your project with our no hassle online form
- At HCR, we take great pride in the cleanliness and professionalism of our crews, products, and equipment. We use industry-leading equipment from HMI Concrete Raising Equipment & Products, one of the top manufacturers of concrete raising equipment in the nation. Our team members are experts in raising and leveling concrete, and our patented equipment allows us minimal impact on you and your homes surroundings, while still allowing us to provide the exemplary results and customer service our customers have enjoyed for over 20 years.
- Fully Insured and Bonded:
- We carry General Liability Insurance, Commercial Vehicle Insurance, and Workers Compensation.
- These protect you as a homeowner from being held responsible for any injuries or damages when we complete your project. Do not hire any contractors who do not carry the proper insurance. You could be held liable for any injuries or damages that occur on your property. Ask your contractor is they are insured and bonded before performing any work on your property. We have the proper paperwork to back our insurance policies. Hire the professionals here at Houston Concrete Raising.